Friday 15 October 2010

when i grow up i want be a....

Today My little jedi {loves} Mila’s daydreams...

The online world is such an incredible resource full of eye-candy and inspiration. I can spend hours browsing through so many gorgeous blogs and often feel overwhelmed by the amount of inspiration that is available. I have so much appreciation for other peoples talents. In the case of Adele Enerson, I am simply in awe.


The idea for Mila’s Daydream is simple: While Adele's daughter Mila naps, she imagines what Mila is dreaming and tries to bring it to life. Adele’s concept is simple and absolutely amazing, “While my baby is taking her nap, I try to imagine her dream and capture it.”

Adele’s blog is a must see, so make yourself a cup of tea and enjoy your visit because this blog is a visual feast of loveliness. Enjoy xx








What do YOU do when your baby is sleeping..?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I just love this blog, every post is better than the previous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just popped over and took a look,has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.she is amazing:)..love the umbrella shot with the red pedals the best XX

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}