Saturday 16 October 2010

glamour, girliness and timeless vintage chic...{part I}

I have always been a huge fan of {Vintage Baby} & i was so excited when Despina sent me an email and told me all about this amazing shoot i just couldn't wait to receive the photos and share them with you. I was bursting with excitement when i opened my email this morning and I am still *drooling* over this fabulous shoot showcasing the latest collection of Vintage Baby. This look is an eclectic blend of girly and vintage chic with the right amount of modern and whimsical touch. There are so many amazing details and creative elements to this shoot, I could just sit and look at it for hours and hours. It's just pure perfection!

Captured by the talented Di from D Images & styled by the oh-so-fabulous Despina and Irene, this shoot is a total dreaminess. It’s like they dreamed up this perfect day and brought it to life. Every detail was thoughtfully designed, every element was perfectly executed.

From the fabulous candy-colour palette of turquoise, lemon, moss green and candy pink, the whimsical floral arrangements to the old jars decorated with gorgeous fabrics and finished off with divine twine, this shoot is a buffet of eye candy and full of great inspiration. Love your work girls, everything looks absolutely stunning. Enjoy

{buffet full of eye-candy}

{Olympia (on the left) is Despina's little daughter, isnt
she absolutely gorgeous}
{divine 3-tiered cake stand}

{delicious cakes/cupcakes}

{divine twine - apple green and candy pink
available at mylittlejedi.com.au}

{gorgeous lace headbands available at Vintage Baby}

{photography by the talented Di from D Images}

Stay tuned for Part II ~ more gorgeousness still to come and the amazing interview with the talented sisters Despina and Irene. xx

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the tiered stand dripping with pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Chris, the girls have done an amazing job! Love every single detail :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! I love this post and I follow your blog!my name's Martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit mine and you follow me!I wait you kiss kiss =D

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}