Thursday 1 December 2011

Welcome to the Sparkling Issue of MLJ Online Magazine


My Little Jedi Christmas Cover 
The wait is finally over! 

Welcome to the {Sparkling} Issue of My Little Jedi Online Magazine. 

Firstly, i would like to say that i have not been able to stop smiling since the launch of our first issue. We have received an amazing response and i wish i could reach right through the computer and give each and every one of you a huge hug.

I absolutely love receiving your daily emails about how much you enjoy reading our magazine, i truly appreciate the feedback. It has been lovely to see how much support we have received from our family, friends, facebook fans and blog followers; you have truly embraced our labour of love. Also, i would like to thank my lovely magazine contributors, for your loyalty and hard work. I feel so blessed to be able to work with so many talented and lovely women and MLJ magazine couldn’t exist without the passion and generosity of your gorgeous contributions.

I also had the pleasure of working with Dewi of Sweet Bloom Cakes and Nicole of Centre of Attention Photography as they helped me bring to life the vision that I had of styling the perfect dessert table for the My Little Jedi' Christmas cover.  

If you are in possession of a sweet tooth you are going to love the Christmas issue. Not only we have included some of the most exquisite dessert tables but we also have an amazing diy projects and delicious recipes. So sit back, grab a cuppa and enjoy reading. I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas, may this holiday season bring lots of joy and happiness to you and your loved ones.


Click here to view the magazine! Enjoy xx


post signature

1 comment:

  1. It is fantastic Vesna! Well done on another gorgeous issue - so much inspiration!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}