Sunday 11 December 2011

Grace's Christening

Spotted! Totally sweet & adorable modern Christening dessert table with a vintage twist! It’s got all of the recipes for a swoon-tastic celebration. What makes it even more special that my lovely friend Linda of Harper Event Design styled this gorgeous event for her beautiful daughter Grace. I am blown away by all the gorgeousness!

From ruffles to lace to ombre, these amazing cakes have MLJ written all over it! Totally my kind of celebration. When you combine the amazing styling of Linda with the gorgeous sweets made by Helen and having these precious moments captured by Jess, it all turns into magic! Did i mention this gorgeous dessert table was featured on Amy Atlas

Linda said: I wanted to create a soft vintage feel to the room and decided on collecting hundreds of doilies to place on the tables accompanied by soft flowers. I also handmade pom poms and chocolate bars for every guest as a bonbonniere. For the dessert table, I wanted to use pastel pink, green and blue to reflect the invitations. I had the backdrop printed to create a vintage feel and added 3 different types of cakes. I wanted to create a youthful fun feel to the whole event and incorporated lots of lollies and sweets. Grace wore the Christening gown I was Christened in many years ago which made the event truly vintage.


Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Pops and Cookies: Kiss My Cakes 
Stationary: Jennifer Birkhead Design
Photography: White Spark Photography 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

{it's always nice to hear from you}