Wednesday 28 December 2011

Easter Colour Inspiration




I must admit, it has been so lovely spending these last few days catching up on some long needed sleep, spending time with my boys, jumping on the trampoline, going to walks, enjoying the sun, indulging on some delicious food and catching up on my blog reading. Twenty Eleven is almost over and we are about to welcome another fabulous year so before i go i would like to share our Easter colour palette inspiration for the autumn issue of My Little Jedi online magazine. The planning is already underway so as soon as i get back from my "survivor style" camping trip, i will be immersing myself into planning the 3rd issue. Until then, have a fabulous week and "sparkle your way into the New Year". Love, Vesna xx

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous colour palette Vesna looking forward to the 3rd issue :)

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}