Saturday 26 November 2011

I dream of Pastel Christmas


There are many ways to get creative during the holiday season and you don’t always have to use the traditional colours when decorating. December is the month in which we start unpacking the boxes labelled ‘Christmas ‘and unwrap each ornament that has been carefully swaddled in tissue paper. This Christmas I have decided to update the colour palette and go for a feminine and glamorous look.

If you are in possession of a sweet tooth you are going to love this table set up. This Christmas I dream of candy coated pastels, in any shape and form. The dreamy palette of mint, peach, lemon and rose pink, it almost reads like an ice-cream parlour menu.

The inspiration behind this dessert table came from my latest printable paper collection which I have incorporated in this shoot. I have combined the two of my favourite things of the holiday season, lovely wrapping and delicious sweets. I adore a pretty package anytime of the year, but especially when I package gifts for my little boy. If you’re anything like me, half of the fun of the holiday season revolves around picking up little gifts you know your loved ones will adore and wrapping them up in the prettiest wrapping paper.





The dessert table was covered with a pale pink smocked table cloth and I used a vintage shabby chic box to create height to the table. One of the favourite treats on this dessert table is the delicious mix of fruit jelly slices, piled on top of each other on the sweet pink mini cake stand. Don’t forget to add a touch of sparkle to your gift wrapping this Christmas.


Styling & Photography  - www.mylittlejedi.com.au
Printable Wrapping Paper - www.mylittlejedi.com.au

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

{it's always nice to hear from you}