Monday 19 March 2012

My Little Jedi turns 2



Wow, how time flies when you are having fun! 2 years ago, my little business was born. I cant believe how much MLJ has grown and developed over these 2 years. Most small business owners would agree that running a business from home it’s not easy, it takes a lot of patience, deamination and hard work to keep your business alive and two years later we are stronger than ever! I feel so blessed for all the amazing opportunities and experiences that I've encountered and most importantly the friends I've made along the way. What I have learnt along the way is that if you are passionate and determined you can do anything! One of my favourite quotes is “if your dreams don't scare you they aren't big enough”!

I was determined not to let this special occasion pass unnoticed so I have decided to put together a little dessert table. I would also like to thank my dear friend Dewi from Sweet Bloom Cakes for making the most magnificent hand-painted blossom cake & cookies to celebrate the birthday of My Little Jedi. Thank you all for your amazing support and encouragement for these past two years and I can’t wait to see what 2012 will bring for my business.

Happy Birthday My Little Jedi! Hip hip hooray!

Styling & Photography – My Little Jedi – www.mylittlejedi.com.au

Hand painted cake and cookies – Sweet Bloom Cakes www.sweetbloomcakes.com.au

post signature

1 comment:

{it's always nice to hear from you}