Saturday 24 March 2012

Autumn Edition of My Little Jedi Online Magazine


Welcome to the autumn edition of My Little Jedi online magazine. With the success of the last two issues, I could have not asked for a better outcome and it’s all because of your amazing support and encouragement. I have certainly reached my goal, since the launch in September 2011, we have reached over 90000 readers and almost 3 million page views and amazingly it continues to grow every day.

What I wanted to do, more than anything is to create a magazine that reflects my own unique style and also offer great content for our readers to enjoy! I am so blessed to be surrounded with so many passionate and talented people and I believe this really reflects on this current issue.

I would like to thank each and every contributor for giving all their love and dedication to their beautiful work. When we step back and consider the ultimate purpose of entertaining is to bring people together especially the ones that are very close to our hearts. This edition is all about celebrating some of the most important and precious events in our lives, such as Easter and Mother’s Day. Grab yourself a cup of tea and I hope you feel inspired.

Thank you for reading and have a fabulous Easter! xx

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Just spent a lovely Saturday morning sipping my coffee and looking through your magazine. How absolutely delightful! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recieved a link to your magazine through one of my FB friends. I absolutely LOVE it! I hope it's ok to 'share' that link on FB. I want all my friends to enjoy this magazine as I did.

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}