Saturday 24 March 2012

Elegant Easter Décor by Little Sooti


Thetis said: I had lots of fun creating this sweet little table in two of my favourite colours, a gorgeous shade of Mint and Watermelon. With Easter in mind, and the last days of summer I wanted to create a simple and pretty table where my little girl Zoe could enjoy. I had a beautiful 2 tiered cake in mint with made with 2 stunning delicate flowers. Desserts were chocolate chip vanilla cupcakes, mud chocolate cake balls, sweet little cookies with a buttercream frosting and some of Zoe’s favourite sweets, marshmallows.

I love silk linen, it just gives a warm luxurious look especially thrown imperfectly on the table as I have. I painted some old picture frames and used these as the backdrop against a back fence. Handmade flowers in a coral colour were also used as the back drop, I really love the effect it had. Beautiful peach coloured roses were placed in recycled clear jars and scattered around the table.

On the surrounding ground I had some handmade paper fans, a painted wooden crate, apothecary jar with marshmallows placed on a white washed timber stool. I had lots of fun styling this little soiree, and most of all it was simple and Zoe had fun helping put it together, model and then of course enjoy the treats afterwards.







Design & Styling: Little Sooti Events - http://www.littlesooti.com.au
Laura Cioccia Photography - http://www.lauraciocciaphotography.com
Cake & Desserts: Sweetcheeks Cookies & Cakes
http://www.sweetcheekscookiesandcakes.com.au
                                                                                                                                                                               

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

{it's always nice to hear from you}