Thursday 4 November 2010

Project Christmas...executed to perfection!

Oh my, Christmas goodness!

I was a delight to read, browse and squeal over the Gifted Magazine by
Creature Comforts Blog. There are so many gorgeous gift ideas for this Christmas, it has really inspired my to get all my Christmas Gifts early this year as I want to get really creative.

From printable deer silhouettes, handmade paper snowflakes, petite twine storage, gorgeous wreath, paper pom pom toppers, this fabulous mag will have you glued to your computer screen! I know! This mag is perfect...

You will be delighted just as much as I was! Enough said, hearted and bookmarked! xx






(divine twine ~ available at www.mylittlejedi.com.au}

Enjoy xx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

{it's always nice to hear from you}