Tuesday 4 January 2011

aspen white dessert table...

Oh my, I am blown away by the gorgeousness of this amazing aspen white dessert table. The talented Linda of Call Me Cupcake created this drool-worthy dessert table that I immediately fell in love with.

Perfect for baby shower, wedding or christening, especially lovely during this frosty time of year, the white-on-white look is so incredibly clean and crisp but is given layers of dimension through the use of different textures and off-white tones. The cake is a trully amazing, incorporating a lace motif that is melting my heart. Great work Linda, you have created a masterpiece and I hope you do win the European "Sweet Dessert Table" contest voted by the ever so talented Amy Atlas. Enjoy xx

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! What a lovely blog you have.
    It doesn't look like I'm going to win the Sweet table contest, but oh well, still happy to represent Sweden :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing Linda, thanks so much for stopping by our blog and for your lovely comments. Keep up the fabulous work xx :)

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}