Wednesday 2 May 2012

Meet Dalia from Tiny Tots Toy Hire


It’s been a while since we did the last yummy mummy post and I would like to introduce you to the lovely Dalia of Tiny Tots Toy Hire. Dalia is the mastermind behind this lovely business and her passion and enthusiasm towards her business is outstanding. I met Dalia over a year ago at the handmade markets and she has a beautiful and friendly nature and she is constantly updating her range of products to keep up to date with the latest trends.  
Tiny Tots is a Sydney based toy hire business that specializes in providing countless hours of fun for your children’s party. They have an amazing range of toys and variety of activities including climbing, sliding, riding, jumping to encourage imaginative play. As a parent I know how hard it is to keep the children entertained particularly the young toddlers that are too little to understand some of the party games or having to share some of the toys so this is where Tiny Tots Toys Hire comes to rescue. Best thing is they deliver right to your door, set it all up, then come back to pick up when you’re done.  Enjoy the interview xx
  1. Tell us a little about YOU, the woman behind {Tiny Tots Toy Hire}? 
    Hmm… what can I tell you? I’m a mother of two and a wife of one! I love what I do and am an extremely passionate person. Oh and I am slightly obsessive compulsive when it comes to my business.
  2. What was the most rewarding thing that has happened in your career so far? As clichéd as this sounds, every day is a reward! Looking back at how far we’ve come in such a short time always feels amazing. But I would say the best is yet to come.
  3. Can you tell us your favourite handmade item you have brought recently?
    I am in love with kids’ handmade designer markets like Mathilda’s and Little Bambini Markets. I just bought my little girl the sweetest little top by Ju Ju Creations. Coincidently found out the mummy creators were clients of ours too!
  4. Name one product you can’t live without? And why?
    Vaseline! Not glamorous at all I know, but I can’t handle the feeling of dry lips!
  5. Name your top 3 favourite products from your store? 
    That’s a hard one as all the items are chosen by me and I only hire things I love and approve of! Let’s make it four… The lolly shop canopy display, the ball pitthe French cart and the famous kids bubble chairs
  6. Name your three favourite party themes and tell us what do you love about them? 
    Any theme can be amazing if styled properly! Some great ones i’ve come across lately have been a Laloopsy dolls party, a Construction party held mid renovations in a “ditch” in the backyard and I’ve always loved the gorgeous High Tea soirees.
  7. What is your day-to-day like? 
    Two words… insane and juggling-act! With two kids and two businesses, life is never boring. It takes a lot of organisation, flexibility, and drive to get through every day. It really couldn’t be done if I wasn’t absolutely in love with and passionate about what I do. At this point, I have to say it would not be possible without my amazing husband and equally amazing mother. Support is very important to avoid burn out!
  8. Any advice for mum’s out there looking to throw their first party? 
    Start by choosing a theme relevant to your child and what they love, pay attention to the small details as they will really make the day more special and personal, serve a healthy lunch to the kids (nothing fried!) and make sure you have activities organised for all the kids – even the babies - so that the parents can have a good time too. Lastly, pre organise for someone else to take photos and film the day as you won’t have time!
  9. What does the future hold for {Tiny Tots Toy Hire}? Where do you see yourself in 3 years from now?
    We have big plans! I don’t want to reveal too much but it can only get bigger and better. Definitely keep expanding our already huge range of toys and props, franchising and basically becoming the “go to” place for anyone hosting a child related event – whether it be a small backyard birthday party or a huge family friendly corporate event!
  10. What is your favourite place in the world? 
    Anywhere my family and friends are.

Email:               info@tinytotstoyhire.com.au
Website:           www.tinytotstoyhire.com.au
Phone:             0410 660 121
Facebook:       www.facebook.com/toyhire


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yes you look great in your acheivment in this business as a women as a wife as a mother, with great help from the beloved one .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this article, your an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}