Monday 14 May 2012

Katerina's Christening Dessert Table


Elegant, sophisticated and dreamy is how I am going to describe our latest Christening dessert table which we styled together with Dewi of Sweet Bloom Cakes. For those of you who know me well, you would know that I have a soft spot for this elegant and dreamy colour palette {dove grey and peachy pink}.  Ruffles and lace go hand in hand and I believe we executed the theme beautifully. 

This is the lovely feedback from our client Effie: “Thanks so much for helping make Katerina's Christening such a memorable occasion! I was extremely impressed with your styling, everything looked amazing! I missed the entree as so many people were coming up to me to share how impressed they were with the dessert table and our table centrepieces :) I've even had texts and calls today regarding how lovely everything was. The cakes were delicious please thank Dewi also! Thanks again for your creativity, I've passed on your details to quite a few guests, I'm sure they will be in contact soon xo”   







Styling: My Little Jedi www.mylittlejedi.com.au
Cakes and Sweets: Sweet Bloom Cakes www.sweetbloomcakes.com.au
Photography: My Little Jedi www.mylittlejedi.com.au

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I can see why she raved about your work so much!

    <3 http://dlezr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vesna, I am Katerina's godmother and cannot tell you how gorgeous the dessert table and table centrepieces were! Thank you for making Katerina's day so special. Your work is really beautiful, you should be incredibly proud :-)

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}