Sunday 24 April 2011

say it with 'Chevron'


I've been seeing a lot of {chevron} patterns popping up everywhere in the design blogosphere and I must admit, I'm totally smitten by it. I've always loved herringbone and honeycomb patterns and the latest addition of chevron design is just a more modern twist on that classic zig zag pattern.

Even though I have been a fan of chevron décor for a while but lately this obsession has stepped up a notch. From cards, invitations, chairs, to rugs, to walls, chevron is here to stay and this is how my latest chevron envelopes printable collection was born. To confirm by chevron obsession, i have designed my latest business cards with this lovely candy chevron design and i am also desperately waiting for my chevron monogram iphone cover. {image below}. This is my spin on this everlasting trend. I hope you flaunt the chevron design just as much as I do! xx

{chevron printable envelopes by My Little Jedi}





post signature

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty cant wait to see yours and sue's iphone covers!
    btw love the pink pouffes and chevron rug in the pix.

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}