I love bargain shopping and when i came across this super sweet DIY dessert table from Bride Scouts that I spotted on Amy Atlas’s blog, i was in love. All of the pretty pink, pale blue and crisp white details are so gorgeous, but the most impressive part is the budget – just $40! Everything was purchased at a local grocery store and then arranged on pretty white plates. This would be equally as sweet for a wedding, shower or a party of any kind. Simple things combined with a few select details really make this dessert table shine. Love your work ladies...
1. 1 bag of large marshmallows2.
2. 2 bags of heart shaped chocolates (on sale!)
3. 2 boxes of sugared doughnuts (on sale!)
4. 2 boxes of Oreo Cakesters (my immitation whoopie pies)
5. popsicle sticks
6. some mini yogurt pretzels (aka yotzels!)
7. Mini marshmallows
8. 6 dollar store jars (favors)
9. Pink Mints
10. Mini cupcake mix with frosting and cherries
11. Mini Meringues
12. Heart shaped Cookies
13. Some Sparkling Water
Total Cost: $40.00