Thursday 23 September 2010

I heart ART party

I am totally in love with this {art} party theme! It’s the little details that make or break a party and I just love how they have used the right amount of pop colours as well as a huge dose of white to keep everything bright and crisp. How sweet is the photo of the giant red balloon & the display all of the little artist profile pictures for the parents to view at the gallery showing.

An art party is perfect for a creative child. Have fun with it! xx













post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! Great theme for my Ella, she is a very creative little thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen you can do a fabulous job with this party theme.. i will be looking out ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and you won't believe the coincidence....my nephew asked me if I can come up with an ART party for his 8th birthday in February....so thank soooooo much for the inpiration xx

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}