Friday 20 August 2010

trend alert ~ grey and yellow

Grey Is one of my favourite colours but when paired with yellow, I can’t resist but love! This season – I am seeing a ton of yellow and pale grey mixed together. It’s somewhat of an unlikely pairing, but is really attractive! I like it especially in house interior and clothing. Grey is a great neutral backdrop that gives you the opportunity to change up your pop colors seasonally. Grey is very dominant at my house, I particularly love my big grey feature wall and many lovely accessory pieces. This combination is so classic yet modern.

Being inspired by this gorgeous colour combination, i cant wait for our 'smock' wrapping paper collection to arrive to 'my little jedi'. If you would like more information on this gorgeous wrapping paper, please send us an email on mylittlejedi@hotmail.com xx

{smock wrapping paper}







post signature

7 comments:

  1. OMG this is stunning .... love those colours and I just love that wrapping paper and wall paper. Very Inspiring...thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving these color combination's this season..cant wait to see your wrapping paper collections xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE yellow. As I type I am wearing a canary yellow scarf & I recently bought a yellow Oroton wallet - see, loving yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving the yellow and grey atm, such a unique and soft combination, especially as we head into spring. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the commnens lovelies. This colour combo is HOT! Cant wait to apply into my designs.. it will make a great baby shower gift card and gift tag to go with the wrapping paper :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely combination! I am a sucker for pink and grey (well, pink with anything, LOL), but I love the contrast of the grey and the yellow together! Following you from the MommyBloggers group on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT!! Where can I purchase that wrapping paper above?

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}