Friday 27 August 2010

amazing workspace ~ 'snug studio'

Comfortable, cozy…I am in love! I am so excited to share with my readers an amazing workspace of two very talented designers who happen to live in Hannover, Germany. The Snug Studio is owned by the interior designer Kerstin & architect, Berit. I am so inspired by their amazing work, I cant help it but love their unique range of products.

From ceramic candle holders inspired by traditional cake molds, pendant lights created from vintage porcelain coffee filters, and a wooden bench made using recycled chair backs with new, modern seating surfaces, Snug is a design studio with a fresh approach. Their shop is a place to buy something beautiful or to simply visit for a little inspiration, walking away with new ideas of your own. You have to check it out xx







{images by snug studio}

post signature

2 comments:

  1. wow and wow.....I am speachless. I want a space like this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow TOO!! It's been a long time since I visited your blog .......It is Delightful. I must drop by more often!

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}