I am so excited to introduce you to this wonderful new brand of clothing called Wonsie, designed by my dear friend Julie O’Donovan. Julie and I use to work together at Bonds and since our departure, Julie decided to put her garment design experience and professional contacts to good use in order to help others. Wonsie bodysuits are designed to help parents, especially the ones who are really searching for them for special reasons, particularly popular amongst parents with children who have Autism. However, they are also perfect for any toddlers who are simply too tall for regular store bought onesies. I know i have had difficulties finding size 3 bodysuits for my son and i am absolutely in love with Wonsies, not only they look great but they keep my sons tummy and back warm at night.
· made from 95% cotton rich, jersey knit fabric which lets skin breathe
· designed to allow kids to play without feeling restricted
· longer in the leg than a regular bodysuit to prevent wandering hands from reaching into nappies
· allows for easy nappy changing and toileting thanks to press studs located at the crotch
· in popular basic colours which will not show obvious staining in the darker shades
· tag free to stop any irritation which would normally come from annoying labels
· bound in a comfy soft rib knit around the neck, armholes and legs which will not dig into skin
They are available in 3 colours: grey, navy and white and they come in 3 sizes: 2-3, 4-5, 6-7. Wonsie has a special offer, if you purchase 3 or more bodysuits you will save 20% by putting in the code WONSIE and shipping is FREE for customers in Australia and NZ. Make sure you visit Wonsie’s website today and take a browse through the range.