Saturday 7 July 2012

Winter Edition of My Little Jedi Online Magazine

Welcome to the winter issue of My Little Jedi magazine. I am thrilled to share the forth issue which is bursting with amazing party inspiration.  Firstly, I would like to thank our fabulous contributors and devoted readers for your continuous support.

Most of you would know that at the start of each season we provide each contributor with a different theme and they put their own unique spin on each event. I am constantly amazed by all the beautiful contributions that land in my inbox. The last issue had a rustic look and feel and this season we have chosen a completely different theme…It’s all about glitz and glamour so prepare yourself to be dazzled! We had an absolute ball at the last photo shoot which was held at The Garden on Forest venue, I feel very privileged to have had the chance of working again with Tanya of Tindale Images and Dewi of Sweet Bloom Cakes.

Winter is the season to hibernate but that doesn’t mean you should stop creating and celebrating. It’s certainly the right season to rug up; drink your favourite vino whilst eating scrumptious roasted chestnuts. Well, this is what I have been doing lately, particularly late at night while everyone is asleep. I hope this winter issue will inspire you to celebrate your special events in style. Rug up, make yourself a cup of camomile tea, put your feet up and enjoy reading! xx


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

{it's always nice to hear from you}