Saturday 7 July 2012

Tindale Images


Recently I have had the pleasure of working with one amazing and talented lady who is the mastermind behind the Tindale Images business. For those of you who don’t now Tanya, she has a heart made out of gold. I feel very fortunate to have had the chance of working and getting to know Tanya during my last two photo shoots. I believe you can find beauty in everything and Tanya adds a little magic when she captures all these events. Her dedication and passion shines through her photos.

Here's a little bit about Tanya:
I’m totally in love with photography, a wife of 15 years to my lovely husband, a mummy to 5 year old identical boys who were my original inspiration for taking up photography, i grew up in the country but this year marks my 21st year in Sydney so i am now officially a city girl and also a mother to a crazy 2 year old German short hair pointer called Jeddah!!! We are part of an amazing community with our local church and have such a fantastic network of friends around us....

I'm a full member of the Aipp and is a multi-award winner both state, national and international. My sessions are with a hint of vintage and based on a whole lot of love..  I'm located in the Sutherland Shire. If  you're up for a session that's a bit different , if you're up for an hour  or two of fun , then i'd love to meet you.  Just send me an email to tanyatindale@optusnet.com.au or call me on 0414 808 964 and we can arrange a session time.









post signature

2 comments:

  1. oh miss vesna thanks so much.. it really h as been a total pleasure working with you...........can't wait to see what our future holds... Tanya from Tindale Images

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photographs are so beautiful! Love the vintage feel to them.

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}