Saturday 1 October 2011

1st Birthday Tea Party

Life is delicious…make time for tea!

Today's post is all about ruffles, macarons and gorgeous styling. If you ask me this is one of the most gorgeous tea party i have ever seen. Just my style! I love all things pink so it took my breath away to see the little tea pot set and the gorgeous ruffle cake! This amazing tea party was styled by {Avie and Lulu} and it was inspired by vintage florals and pastel colour palette of soft pink, pale blue and whites.

They have used Vintage Pink Fenton glassware which they have collected over many years and paper garlands in rose pink and white formed the backdrop. Instead of lolly bags, children were given a pretty cupcake in love heart box as a take home gift. I am totally smitten by all the gorgeous details and would love to congratulate Avie and Lulu on the Amy Atlas feature. Thank you so much for sharing this special event with our readers. Enjoy xx

Vendors:
Cake by Sweet Tiers  
All photography and styling by Avie & Lulu







post signature

1 comment:

  1. Adorable inspiration! I am preparing my daughters first birthday this May and enjoyed your creativity! Please check out my blog

    http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}