Sunday 25 September 2011

Sweet Bloom Cakes - Truly Scrumptious!

Delicious…divine…delightful is how I am going to describe today’s blog post. I would like to introduce you to the master mind behind {Sweet Bloom Cakes} the lovely lady Dewi who is responsible for my son’s divine rosette birthday cake. {Click here} Dewi is very passionate about the art of baking, cake design, photography, cake pedestals, and just about anything vintage. The love of fashion and interior design has inspired Dewi and she has translated some of these trends into her cake creations. Although, Dewi haven’t always been a cake designer, it is simply what she always wanted to do.

And now get ready for some serious temptation! Indulge and immerse yourself in these gorgeous images of Dewi’s latest creation! This mount-watering {Sweet Strawberry Velvet Cake} looks absolutely spectacular. From the design to colours to photography, let me tell you Dewi is a one clever lady. And I have to admit I was glued to laptop screen when I saw the images for the very first time.

Make sure you make yourself a cup of tea and enjoy browsing through Sweet Bloom Cakes images – click here! Enjoy xx




post signature

1 comment:

  1. This looks so delicious and beautiful. I love all the gorgeous stuff on your blog especially anything vintage. I'm a digital designer and big fan of digital/printable creations as well. I'm also a new follower. Thanks for adding beauty to my life. ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}