Thursday 8 September 2011

My little model


    

Its taken me few weeks to get this post up as i have been very busy with planning Aniken's second birthday, launching the very first issue of {My Little Jedi} online magazine and working on few other exciting projects and i cant even tell you when was the last time i went to bed before 2am.

On a different note, i would love to share these super cute images of my little boy Aniken. He was invited to be a part of the main fashion shoot for Shop 4 Kids magazine which came out few weeks ago. I am so proud of him, as he entirely enjoyed himself at the shoot and he is such a little poser! Oh and the joy of buying the spring shop 4 kids issue, i quickly flicked through the pages and there he was ~ staring at me, with his angelic face, perfect catwalk pose and crazy hippy print outfit which he totally rocked! :)

He also did a shoot for Bonds recently and the images are absolutely adorable but i cant share them as yet as the Winter 2012 Collection is not out yet. But i promise as soon as the images are released to the media i will share them on my blog.

Have a lovely night.

xx

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh very cute! I actually noticed Aniken in Shop 4 kids and wondered if it was your son (given it's not a very common name). Looking very hip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little man. Pics are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Hire Karaoke Machine

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}