Sunday 28 August 2011

My Little Jedi at Mathilda's Markets


After a long and exciting day at Mathilda’s markets yesterday, I have finally had the chance to sit down and upload the photos of my stall. I must say after walking into the Bryon Kennedy Hall yesterday morning it was instantly clear that shoppers were in for a real treat. The hall was transformed into babies and kids shopping heaven.

I was also pleased to see so many familiar faces as well as meet many of our customer and blog followers who came past our stall and introduced themselves. I am constantly tweaking my stall set-up, seeing what works and what it best to display my products. Height and using different types of vintage props are definitely are great way to catch people’s eye. I was also very pleased with the feedback I received about my stall set up.

I would like mention that we are slowly transitioning our stationary range so we can fully concentrate on our party printables. We are also involved with so many other exciting projects including our own online magazine which will launch on the 12th of September. Hope you had a lovely time at the markets and didn't have too much pram rage. xx




post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh it looks lovely, congratulations V. It did sound like a fantastic event, the Canberra Mathilda's is really dying, such a shame, it was so good when it started. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful Vesna! The magazine sounds very exciting! Look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vesna, your stall looked gorgeous! Love the mix of vintage pieces you used xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Popcorn Cart Hire

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}