Saturday 16 July 2011

Chevron perfection at its finest...


Today's vintage/modern bridal shower has captured my heart and I am so excited to share the beauty of it's tailored simplicity with you all. Brace yourselves ladies, this delightful feature is chevron perfection at its finest. This stunning pink, coral & gray bridal shower was designed & styled by Lindsey, D’Lorah and Jessica of Modern Moments Designs.

For those who know me really well, I worship the chevron design is every shape or form and I totally fell in love and when I saw these pictures featured on the {hostess with the mostess} blog I nearly fell of my chair. There are so many divine elements and I don’t know where to start. From the gorgeous pink peonies, milk glass vessels, hanging crystals, vintage frames, suitcases all the way to the finest details like the “bride to be” spelled out in scrabble letters (my latest addiction), I must say every detail of this elegant bridal showers has been executed to perfection.

And if you would like to see more gorgeousness, make sure you click here! Enjoy Lovelies xx








post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am so flattered that you shared my shower!!! I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Love the colour scheme and that beverage dispenser!!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, love the chevron too, such a stand out pattern, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EVERYTHING about this and especially that drink dispenser wow! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us! xx Skye

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}