Sunday 26 June 2011

inspired by ruffles


Holy Gorgeousness!

I am swooning over these ruffled chair covers posted on {style me pretty} blog. I have to admit that my obsession may have just been taken to a whole new level. When you team up these ruffled chair covers with the oh so elegant chandelier, floating glassware and divine pink floral arrangements, it definitely makes my heart flutter. If you would like to view the rest of the images from this divine event click here.

Enjoy xx







Event Design: Sarah True of True Events
Photography: Justin and Mary Marantz

post signature

3 comments:

  1. i love the girly feminine feel of ruffles like this!! Soooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love love love.........i'd love to turn one of those seat covers into a skirt lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ruffle chair covers are AMAZING ! Makes me want to get married all over again !

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}