Friday 17 June 2011

Inspired by Anthropologie & BHLDN


Glamour, timeless beauty, ethereal style…That is how I would describe Anthropologie.

Estera Events and Style Unveiled created this incredible wedding setup and the style of the shoot was inspired by Anthropologie & BHLDN. The divine palette of pretty pink, peach and silver was brought together beautifully. The highlights for me are the amazing flower centerpieces arranged in vintage chic mercury glass vases, textured sequined linen, elegantly draped walls and the metallic touches.

After viewing this gorgeous shoot I was very inspired and created my latest birthday invitation which has hints of Anthropologie & BHLDN style. Check out Style Unveiled for even more amazing pictures and a great video of the set up for the photo shoot. I am in obsession mode!

Pure gorgeousness!








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

{it's always nice to hear from you}