Monday 20 December 2010

{Christmas Cocktail Party}

Glitter, confetti, deer, more glitter, sequins, gold, hot pink, lights, champagne, some more deer.
I am totally smitten by this amazingly gorgeous Christmas cocktail party styled by the talented, stylish & sequin-loving Tori from {sitting in a tree events}, the mastermind behind this fabulous shoot. I absolutely love the colour palette of hot pink, turquoise and gold and those sequins xmas stockings are to die for. This xmas cocktail party is executed to perfection. Enjoy the eye candy xoxo









{Photography: Joielala Photography
& Styling by Sitting in a Tree Events}

post signature

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Stunning. Is it okay if I share this on my blog at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colour scheme, so different from the usual red/white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is unbelievable....I love the colours but I love the eclectic mix of styling....so unique and fun x

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}