Sunday 8 January 2012

Luscious Wedding by Sweet Bloom Cakes

I am the girliest of girls and when it comes to weddings, I’m all about the ruffles, lace, pretty floral arrangements and amazingly styled dessert tables. Having said that, Dewi of Sweet Bloom Cakes never seems to disappoint with her impeccable style!  I would like to thank Dewi for giving me the opportunity to share this amazing wedding, infused with sweetness and style into every detail. 

The wedding was held on the 30th December 2011 at the Berowra Water Inn and I had the pleasure of designing the printables for this gorgeous event. All of the flowers coordinated with the colour palette of red, antique white and teal. As Dewi described, every single detail was truly a labour of love filled to the brim with vintage details and hand crafted style. Enjoy xx

Vendors:
Printable by My Little Jedi
Lollies and cake stand by Sweet Style
Photography by Jwpoon Photography
Cake by Sweet Bloom Cakes
Styling & Florist by Sweet Bloom Cakes

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

{it's always nice to hear from you}