Sunday 27 February 2011

inspired by subway art...

Artwork, prints & posters...I am being inspired by so many great subway art posters that I have seen lately and I wanted to incorporate the concept into my latest addition of party printable invitations. I love art prints with a variety of typestyles and fonts that have a modern, chic & graphic feel.

Also I would like to announce that MLJ will be designing art décor printables range for kid’s bedrooms, I have been drawn to the subway art trend that has been a huge trend in decorating for years. I would love to work with you in creating custom personalized art prints to your specifications. Stay tuned for more details.








post signature

1 comment:

  1. I think this subway art thing is very funky!

    ReplyDelete

{it's always nice to hear from you}