Wednesday 3 April 2013

One Lovely Day Issue 2


Welcome to the autumn edition of One Lovely Day. With the success of the last issue, I could have not asked for a better outcome and it’s all because of your amazing support and encouragement. When I started my own business 4 years ago I never imagined that I will be running my own magazine one day, this is a proof that if you work hard you can achieve anything. 

I am absolutely amazed by the incredible talent we have in the wedding industry, particularly in event styling and photography.  I feel so blessed to have so many talented contributors which I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart for all their love and attention to their beautiful work. One of the most exciting parts of my work is collaborating with other wedding industry creatives for styling the front cover shoot and once again I was blessed to be able to work with Dewi of Sweet Bloom Cakes and Katerina of KatCvet Photography and i cant wait to show you our latest shoot.  

Well, all I can say is prepare yourself; you are in for a treat! Thank you for reading and for your fabulous support.

Love, Vesna xx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

{it's always nice to hear from you}