Monday 17 September 2012

What's in my bag


As you all know, women tend to put a lot of things in their bags and I am no different, however recently I decided to become little more organized so I can easily find my mobile and car keys (as they always get lost in my bag) so now I only carry what I really need and use daily. I was very excited when Helen from Little by Little asked me to be a guest on her blog and show “what’s in my bag” because I have never done this before and I thought it would be fun to share what it is exactly that I’m lugging around every day. xo

What’s in my bag:

1.       Diary – Call me old fashioned but I still like to put pan to paper. Working as an event stylist takes a lot of planning and follow up so I have this planner with me at all times to keep me organized.
2.       Mor hand cream – During winter my hands get dry from the wind and this lovely cream works a treat
3.       USB – you never know when you will need one so I always keep one in my handbag
4.       Chanel lipstick – I use to be a lip gloss girl but i have recently switched back to lipsticks and I have never looked back. I love the beautiful Chanel rouge coco lip stick shades
5.       Nivea tinted moisturiser - I usually don’t keep a lot of makeup in my bag other than moisturiser and lipstick for quick touch ups.
6.       Nivea facial cleansing wipes – you can never have enough of these wipes!
7.       Nail grooming kit
8.       Iphone – I LOVE my iphone, it goes everywhere with me. I can't imagine life without my email and all of the extremely useful apps. 
9.       Listerine mint floss
10.   Kate Spade wallet – I love big wallets as I always keep all my cards and important documents with me.
11.   Mini ipod  - I like to listen to music when I go for a run
12.   Ray Ban wayfarer – my favourite shades!
13.   Kate Spade bag – I have been a fan of Kate Spade for a while and I adore her style. My latest purchase is the gorgeous gold and natural handbag, it’s the perfect size for everyday wear

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

{it's always nice to hear from you}