Saturday 19 May 2012

Sweet High Tea


Today i had the pleasure of styling a high tea dessert table for my lovely sister in law Chrissy. We could have not asked for a better day, the weather was absolutely beautiful and sunny and the guests had an absolute blast. It was so lovely to spend the morning with family and friends, eating scrumptious sweets and drinking delicious T2 turkish apple and strawberry and cream ice tea. I have to admit I have a soft spot for tea parties and I decided to incorporate my love for vintage mismatched china. I just love the versatility of these tea cups, not only I used them as vases but I also hung few of them up and created a soft backdrop. Dewi created the most beautiful cake as well as  red velvet cake pops and delicious butter cream ruffle cupcakes which everyone loved. xx








Styling: My Little Jedi
Cake and sweets: Sweet Bloom Cakes

post signature

4 comments:

{it's always nice to hear from you}